Pages

Thursday 3 November 2011

Slacker!!!




Apologies for being a little slack with posting of late. I haven't put blogging as my priority, so it looks like I've been slack.

So, not to celebrate slackness, but rather in spite of it, here's a bit of slacker pop for you all. This genre was first pioneered with the laid-back kitchen-sink vibes of Beck, but my favourites are Cage the Elephant and Brad Sucks.

Brad Sucks is an internet Musician who sporadically releases albums, but when he does, they're usually really cool. For your listening pleasure, we have his sensational first LP "I Don't Know What I'm Doing" containing killer tracks "Look and Feel Years Younger", "Sick as a Dog" and "I Think I Started A Trend", coupled with his second LP entitled "Out Of It".

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment