Pages

Saturday 10 April 2010

Transition

Hi All,

The Sound and The Fury is in transition at the moment due to a number of reasons.

Firstly, due to the easter break, I haven't done a new episode yet.

Secondly, my cage has been rattled thanks to a DCMA notice from Blogger regarding Episode 6, the 80s covers. Blogger/Google inform me that the letter they recieved complaining about my post will be posted on
Thoughts? Love to hear 'em. Drop me a line below.

In order to change the name, the URLs, RSS addresses and twitter details need to change (not that I use Twitter much anyway). The fact is that I feel it needs to happen, and it will take some time to organise.

I will discuss my thoughts on the matter of the DCMA request later. I feel it is laughable, but those who are complaining are in a better position to prosecute than I am, so they have nothing to lose and everything to gain. I myself am in exactly the opposite position.

Anyway, stay tuned and there will be more in the works as the weeks go forth.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment