Pages

Wednesday 8 September 2021

The Sound and the Fury Podcast Returns...

 The Sound and the Fury Podcast returns...

...with an actual podcast!

This podcast has been in the works for a while now and it makes sense to post the shows here instead of the mess that is my Mixcloud page. I'm still at a loss as to whether this is good enough to be uploaded to Spotify yet, and as such I have kept it purely to Mixcloud. 

The Sound and the Fury Podcast, the show, is an autobiographical show that tells a little bit about me but also explains how my life has been shaped by the biggest love of my life: music. It looks into the cultural aspects of New South Wales in the 1980s where I grew up, in particular around the Newcastle area, and it tries to make sense of where I've come from. 

It is available here on Mixcloud


No comments:

Post a Comment